!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

#CHEAP Surviving Lung Cancer: (My Story)

Surviving Lung Cancer: (My Story)


Surviving Lung Cancer: (My Story)


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Surviving Lung Cancer: (My Story),Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Surviving Lung Cancer: (My Story),BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Surviving Lung Cancer: (My Story) Surviving Lung Cancer: (My Story)






Surviving Lung Cancer: (My Story) Overview


Surviving Lung Cancer (My Story) was written to share the triumphant story of the author’s journey into the world of lung cancer, which began shortly before her official diagnosis in February of 1999; the symptoms that led to the series of tests; her experience with tests leading up to the diagnosis; the excellent treatment she received; the tremendous effect lung cancer had on her physically as well as mentally; how all of this affected the people around her; how the tumor that had lodged itself on her laryngeal nerve caused her to lose her voice for a period of eight months; and how the lasting effects of chemotherapy left her with chronic illnesses which have changed her life forever. It is the author’s attempt to give a ray of hope to other lung cancer patients and their caregivers, and to instill hope within other cancer patients and their caregivers.